As a Homeschool Mom and Realtor navigating the bone-chilling cold, consider these cozy activities to keep the winter blues at bay:
- New Culinary Adventures: Discover the joy of cooking with new recipes from a cookbook. Invite friends and family to savor your creations in a laid-back setting. Here are couple of my favorites Tex-Mex, Half Baked Harvest
- Podcast Pleasures: Stay entertained and informed by listening to audiobooks or podcasts while cleaning or running errands. It’s a great way to add some excitement to your daily routine. Here are some that I enjoy- Murder With My Husband, Scamanda, The Hiding Place
- Culinary Exploration: Explore local coffee shops or restaurants, creating a list of go-to places to beat the winter chill. Here are some local one I go to- The White Rabbit, CJ’s/Lettuce Indulge.
- Time Travel through History: Pick a year and delve into its movies, music, and news. It’s an engaging activity for both you and the family, offering a variety of rabbit holes to explore. This one is super fun! Look up 1939 and see what was going on.
- Green Fingers in Winter: Start a winter garden, whether in pots or a designated spot. Plan and research the vegetables or flowers you’d like to grow for a refreshing touch of nature. Winter growing kit
- Hobbies Galore: Dedicate time to a long-desired hobby. Join local groups, like “Ladies of Texoma” on Facebook, or explore other platforms to connect with like-minded individuals.
- Neighborly Bonds: Break the ice with your neighbors by sharing homemade treats. Building connections can turn neighbors into friends and a support system in times of need. Free Tag!
- Sell, Buy, Invest: Declutter by selling unused items, invest in new supplies for your hobbies, or consider real estate investments for a prosperous future. I am happy to help with any of those activities. 😊
Stay warm and make the most of the chilly months!